RAS Tutors 2021
Tutored Art Sessions
Sessions follow standard school term dates throughout the year.
|AM||PM||STUDIO||SUBJECT/SESSION||DATES||TUTOR||CONVENOR||CONTACT||MEMBER CASUAL||NON MEMBER||*MEMBER TERM|
|MONDAY||9.00||12.00||4||WATERCOLOUR PLUS||Full Term||PAMELA PRETTY||0419 323 923|
|12.30 to 3.30||4||DYNAMIC PASTEL||Full Term||PAMELA PRETTY||0419 323 923|
|TUESDAY||2.00 to 4.00||4||ALL MEDIUMS||Full Term||MICHAEL GOFF||0408 052 409||Min $150|
|WEDNESDAY||9.30||1.00||4||ADVANCED OILS||Full Term||JOE ATTARD||9717 6085|
|1.00 to 3.00||4||MENTORED LIFE STUDY||Full Term||Mentor – JOE ATTARD||GRAEME MOULDEN|
|FRIDAY||9.00||12.15||4||CONTEMPORARY||Full Term||CRAIG PENNY||0413 316 299|
- Members can choose to pay full term fees or casual fees (for a tutored session this would be at the descretion of the tutor).
- Non members can attend and pay casual fees for untutored sessions.
Special arrangements with the tutor would need to be arranged for non members to pay casual fees for tutored sessions.
- Term Fees are due and payable at the commencement of the term after which Casual Fees apply.
- Full Term Fee paying members in untutored sessions includes use of Studio 3, when Studio 3 is not being used by a class (refer to Timetable).
- Studio 3 can also be used by members on a casual basis (when a class is not being conducted) and a $7 fee applies.